Before you book the room online...
- You MUST contact the Venue Manager via e-mail and/or phone. Your date is pencil in according to the availability. This prevents someone else taking the room(s).
- Once you have confirmed the dates with your colleagues and/or business partners, please go ahead with the booking,
by completing the online form. This is important, as the contact details are used to produce the invoice, and all the information regarding room set up, catering and any other special requests.
- You will received a confirmation e-mail.
- An invoice will be send to you after your event. You can make a payment by card, cash, cheque, or bank transfer.
You also can make payments on the day of the event, or 14 days of receipt of invoice.
- Please read the terms and conditions carefully.
Thank you for choosing to have your event with Jamyang and we hope that you will continue to do so in the future. Jamyang is very happy to receive your comments and suggestions on how to improve your experience with us. Please email comments to email@example.com.