Before you book the room online...
- You MUST contact the Venue Manager via e-mail and/or phone to check availability. The Venue Manager can be contacted at email@example.com. Your date is penciled in according to availability. This prevents someone else taking the room(s).
- Once you have confirmed the dates with your colleagues and/or business partners, please go ahead with the booking, by completing the online form. This is important, as the contact details are used to produce the invoice, and all the information regarding room set up, catering and any other special requests.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail. We will then require a 50% deposit of the cost of venue hire only (not including equipment hire or catering which will be invoiced for in full, after the event, with the remaining 50% of the venue hire). We require this to be paid within 7 days of the date of the booking form. The booking will be confirmed upon receipt of the deposit within that seven-day window. Part or all of the deposit will be non-refundable in case of cancellation. Please check our Terms and Conditions for details of our cancellation policy.
- The final invoice will be sent to you after your event. You can make a payment by card, cash, or bank transfer. You can make payments on the day of the event, otherwise within 14 days of receipt of the invoice.
- Please read the terms and conditions carefully. It includes the cancellation policy.
Thank you for supporting the work of Jamyang with your choice of venue hire and we hope very much that you will continue to do so in the future. Jamyang is very happy to receive your comments and suggestions about how to improve your experience with us. Please email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.